Are you looking for a Vacation Rental Management Company in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho?
Managing a Vacation Rental in Idaho
Vacation rentals are a wonderful way to use an income property to maximize your revenue and keep your investment in 5 star condition. Vacation rentals have come a long way as an industry and they are now being offered as luxury vacation options with guests seeking high quality homes at rates that still surprises our property owners. Quality, amenities and luxury are the new values in vacation homes and do it yourself, low value options are just not competitive.
Cash-flow and property care for vacation rentals
Higher revenues means more cash-flow to maintain the home, furnishings and features like hot tubs, fireplaces and pools that make a vacation rental so attractive to guests. Proper weekly cleaning, seasonal maintenance and hands on property management assures your investment property is kept in resort quality condition. Additional insurance coverage and regular scheduled professional cleaning means no more surprises when a long term tenant leaves a home in disrepair. Vacation rentals bring in revenue to pay for cleaning and maintenance while still providing a much higher return than leasing.
Look for the following in your vacation rental management company;
- Year round services and off season property care
- Insurance for guests AND your property (Travel Insurance is a great bonus for guests and owners)
- licencing and business insurance
- Competent maintenance staff
- Outsourcing of license requiring services to assure your property management team is not in business to make continual repairs.
Guest acquisition for vacation rentals
Acquiring reservations for your vacation rental is also a high priority and keeping them happy is a necessity. Booking a guest is just the beginning of a lengthy process to be sure their stay exceeds their expectations. Remember, they are paying the bills so plan your marketing strategy according to what you actually intend to offer and then be sure you can carry through on your promises.
A good vacation rental management company will have the following;
- 24/7 online reservation system (an online calendar is NOT a reservation system)
- Accepts credit cards
- highly visible website
- Multiple re-seller listing sites like Travelosity
- Concierge services and the staff to provide them
- Experienced marketing staff
- Reviews and references
- Full service for guests and owners
- Back end website access for owners to view reservations and make their own reservations
Finding a great vacation rental management company is not difficult if you know what to look for. Look for value added options for your home and for the services you need to operate a top quality vacation rental. Remember, your guests are seeking the high quality homes and considerable rates. Do not deny your guests the services they require by selecting a low value property management company.
Your Coeur d’Alene Vacation Rental Company should;
- Provide every service you need to establish your property as a vacation rental and keep it operating throughout the year or for the dates you specify.
- Proven competency in guest acquisition and guest services through reviews, references and owner statements.
- Full service online reservation system fully integrated with a marketing and lead management system.
Vacation Rental Authority in Coeur d’Alene offers a full service that meets all the above guidelines and at a great rate. Visit vacationrentalauthority.com to see what a quality vacation rental management company can offer.
CLICK HERE TO FIND VACATION RENTAL MANAGEMENT FOR YOUR PROPERTY